Lodha Codename Supernova – Lodha Eternis, Andheri East
Project Name: Lodha Codename Supernova – Lodha Eternis
Builder: Lodha Group
Location: Andheri East, MIDC
Configuration: 2 BHK & 3 BHK
2 BHK Layouts: 1,332 sq.ft Built Up and 1,342 sq. ft. Built Up
3 BHK Layouts: 1,503 sq. ft. Built up to 2,016 sq. ft. Built Up
Project Completion: 2018
Builder Reliability: Excellent
Finance/Loan Options: All Major Private & Nationalized Banks
Lodha Codename Supernova – Mini Video Presentation
About Lodha Group
Lodha Group is India’s premier real estate developer. They have land parcels in excess of 1000 acres all over India. There are several projects on going as well as delivered in Mumbai, Greater Mumbai, Thane, Pune and even Hyderabad. They launch projects in phases at regular intervals. Their project launches do not last for more than 1 month. They have reliability of on time delivery.
Lodha Codename Supernova is set over 80,000 square feet. There are 12 towers of 8 to 10 floors each. The landscaping is designed by Sitetectonix of Singapore. The community will have all the amenities you expect out of Lodha. Spa with steam and jacuzzi, swimming pools, gym with cardio and weights, indoor games such as pool, carrom, business center, etc. The apartments are fully air conditioned, with Italian marble flooring, exquisitely designed bathrooms, french windows with private sundecks. The kitchens are fully fitted with separate utility and storage area. There are separate rooms and bathrooms for servants. And to top it all, the apartments are Vaastu Compliant.
Current Project Status
Lodha Codename Supernova is currently in soft launch. The window for booking is just 1 day. So better buckle up and make sure you pick up on this opportunity. Delivery is expected Mid 2017.
- Lodha Codename Supernova is a CLEAN project. It is NOT a SRA or a Redevelopment project.
- The location of Lodha Eternis is great. It is close to the Andheri East business district. Accessible to the western express highway to reach BKC quickly. Powai & Mulund is just about 15 to 30 minutes.
- You have all the amenities that you can possibly think of at your door step.
- The pricing of is tremendous. It is a great time to invest since it’s an off plan project. The pricing is rock bottom.
- 12 Buildings over 2 acres might get a little cramped. However, since these are not huge buildings, the density should be low.
- Maintenance in communities with amenities is usually Rs 12 to Rs 14 per square feet.
Lodha Codename Supernova – Should You Invest
It is ideal for investment and earn rental income. There is a scarcity of apartment communities in Andheri east that have all the amenities. Houses are old, dilapidated and have no amenities. Other new construction projects in the area are huge (See Omkar Kenspeckle) which will take years to make. Lodha Eternis will be delivered and done by then. Some are low income group redevelopments (see Bajaj Emerald) which is something new owners do not prefer. It is a rare opportunity to own a Lodha home for first time buyers. For investors it is a great opportunity to double their money in 2 to 3 years.