Varuna V Raheja – Andheri West – Reviews & Details
Project Name: Varuna
Builder: V. Raheja
Location: Caesar Road, Andheri West,
Configuration: 2 BHK & 3 BHK
2 BHK Layouts: 1,440 sq.ft Built Up
3 BHK Layouts: 1,800 sq. ft. Built Up
Project Completion: 2017
Builder Reliability: Excellent
Finance/Loan Options: All Major Private & Nationalized Banks
Varuna V Raheja – Mini Video Presentation
About V. Raheja
V. Raheja is India’s premier real estate developer. They are the owners of the iconic JW Mariott in Mumbai. V. Raheja is part of the original Raheja group which is more than 50 years old. They are name synonymous with quality and reliability. You can read more about them on the official V. Raheja website.
Current Project Status
Basement works is completed. All approvals are in place. The 3rd slab is getting constructed right now. Work is on full swing. Delivery is expected Mid 2017.
- The price of Varuna V Raheja is tremendous. The per square feet price is the cheapest in Andheri West. V. Raheja projects are luxurious. This means that they are large in size. They are in premium locations and suburbs. This commands a price beyond common man’s reach. This project is an exception. It is within reach of the common man. It’s like owning an affordable piece of Cartier or Tiffany.
- The apartment sizes are big. An average 2 BHK is available at 700 sq. ft. carpet. This one is at 870 sq. ft. carpet area.
- The floor to ceiling height is approximately 10 feet. Normally it is 9 feet.
- Internal amenities are going to be lavish. You will feel like entertaining your friends and family here.
- Monthly maintenance should be affordable here.
- Amenities includes only gym. There is no kids play area, swimming pool, garden, etc. It is a stand alone building.
- Varuna V Raheja is an SRA Project. Normal buyer tendency is to stay away from Slum Rehabilitation Authority projects.
- Location may be a bit noisy, since it is on the main road. The street is sporadically busy.
Varuna by V Raheja – Should You Invest?
Investing in any Raheja project is always a good idea. They tend to command higher prices over a longer period of time. Even today, buildings constructed by Raheja 40 years ago are marketed as “Built by Raheja”. They have stood the test of time. The positives of the project outweigh the negatives. The luxurious interiors will be a welcome relief. The construction quality is going to be top notch. It’s a great option to setup your residence. It is also a great option to invest for future returns.